
Hello friends and family!
Time is FLYING! We are officially 20 weeks into our pregnancy which means we are halfway there! Now that we are just 4 1/2 months from meeting our little baby, things are starting become very real...
Our 20 week ultrasound revealed a little person that has developed so much in the last 8 weeks. At our last ultrasound, Felix had a tiny little body with only small nubs for arms and legs. This ultrasound his arms and legs are in perfect proportion with this body. If you look at the second photo his foot is all the way up by by his face! Speaking of face, is that first picture just the cutest you've ever seen?! I could pinch those cheeks already! I am so in love :)
Another thing that is becoming that is becoming real is my baby bump. It has virtually appeared overnight! I think in the last 4 days the bump went from being somewhat identifiable to completely undeniable! Not that I'm complaining - a growing baby bump means a growing baby. All I care about right now is making sure baby Felix (or Felicity) is getting everything he/she needs to be healthy and strong.
Stats for our growing baby are very impressive. The ultrasound showed that Felix is weighing 13 oz and is 10 inches long! I think Shawn's genes are at work on that one... By fruit standards, our bundle of joy is the size of a small cantaloupe. No wonder my baby bump is showing!
All in all, things are progressing well and we couldn't ask for anything more. Being pregnant has brought out a new side to mine and Shawn's relationship that has allowed me fall in love with him all over again. I feel like the luckiest woman to be blessed with such love.
Alright, enough sappy talk! ;) I already almost cried once today (for no reason at all!). I think I deserve a brownie...
Love you all so much!
Stefanie

No comments:
Post a Comment