Hello friends and family!
I hope this posts finds you all doing well! It's been a while since I've written which just goes to show how crazy life has been. I feel like our calendars are booked through August! The next few months are going to be very busy as we juggle work, social events and everything we need to do to get ready for the baby. Wish us luck!
Today is officially 18 weeks into the pregnancy. We are almost halfway there! Our little Felix is measuring about 5 1/2 inches. He's grown a lot since being the size of a blueberry... he's about the size of a sweet potato now! As you can see from the pic, my little baby bump is starting to show :) Yay!!
They say for your first pregnancy, you will start to feel flutters between week 18-22. Every morning I lay in bed for a while to see if I can feel anything. Nothing so far, but I know it's coming soon! I can't wait to start connecting with our sweet baby in that way.
As always, thank you all for your love, support and prayers. When I think of all the wonderful people that will love and influence our children as they grow up, I feel so incredibly blessed.
Much love,
Stefanie

No comments:
Post a Comment