Little Felix is now 3 1/2 inches or the size of a lemon. Last night Shawn joked around by rocking a lemon in his arms like a baby - he's so silly :) Felix is estimated to grow an inch a week for the next 6 weeks! I'm likely to gain at least half a pound a week for the next few weeks as well. So far I've gained 7 pounds. At least for now they are all around the mid-section!
We are very blessed to have so many special things going on right now. I have an appointment next week with our midwife. My mom has the day off work and she's going to join me for the appointment! Next weekend Shawn's parents are visiting from Kentucky. This is the first time we've seen them since the big news so it's sure to be an exciting weekend!
Thank you all for your love and support. You are truly blessings in our lives.
~Stefanie
No comments:
Post a Comment