We have gone through all of the old wives tales used for guessing the gender. Here are a few of our results. You will quickly see why we are so in the dark.
-No morning sickness = BOY
-Carrying high = GIRL
-Skin looking better than ever = BOY
-Irish ring test (ring moved side to side) = GIRL
-Craving salty foods, meats and cheeses = BOY
-Chinese gender chart = GIRL
-Belly looks like a basketball = BOY
-Pillow faces south = GIRL
So we are back to the starting point, with no clue about the sex. While there have been moments that we just wish we knew, I'm glad to be in the dark. I can't wait for the moment we meet our child for the first time. I'm also excited for the moment Shawn walks out into the waiting room and announces the news to friends and family. :)
Feel free to take your best guess and place your bets!
No comments:
Post a Comment