How can being close to our due date make me calm??? It's funny... Now that we are so close, it has made me stop and appreciate our life as it is right now. For example, Shawn and I went out to dinner the other night and sat out on the restaurant patio to enjoy the cooler weather. It was so peaceful that I just had to soak up the moment knowing "peace" may be hard to find soon.
While I am enjoying these last moments before Felix makes his grand entrance, there are times when I grow impatient. I know of 8 mommies delivering in September and so far 6 have already gone into labor. I told Shawn we are saving the best for last :) I'm also enjoying the last few moments where I have Felix all to myself.
Shawn, Coco and I had a little photo shoot recently to capture our excitement for the arrival of baby Sheehan. Here's a little video of those pictures that I hope you enjoy.
http://animoto.com/play/FVo0zndUKzU2hVKwy8gYjw
Hopefully, the next post I write will be as a new mommy! I can't believe we are actually going to welcome our first child into the world so soon. Wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment